Do more business. And less time away from it.
With Dollar Bank Business Online and Mobile Banking you are empowered to manage your cash flow from anywhere 24/7.
Business Online Banking features
We provide flexible and comprehensive online and mobile solutions to help you make informed business decisions. Plus, our extensive security and fraud protection services keep your information safe.
- Real-time balance information and transaction details with running balance
- Manage checking, savings, CDs and credit cards
- View loan activity and pay multiple loans at once
- Easily transfer funds between your Dollar Bank accounts and to your external bank accounts
- Business Online Bill Pay: Immediately add billers to pay, make one-time payments, set up automatic payments, receive bills online, send detailed invoice information with your payments and more
- View images of your checks
- Available alerts and reminder messages
- Secure access through multi-factor authentication
- Eliminate paper with electronic statements
- Easy downloads to QuickBooksTM
- Information reporting, including reports of all account beginning and ending balances, debits and credits
- Customizable dashboard
- Online help every step of the way
Want to manage your business finances on-the-go?
User guides and videos
We're here to help. Everything you need to know about Business Online and Mobile Banking is covered in our user guides and video overviews.
- Proof of Identification
- Business Taxpayer Identification Number
- The exact company name listed on your Dollar Bank Business Banking Account
- Your Business Banking Account Number
- The e-mail address you provided at account opening
Please note: You must be a business owner on the account to sign up for Business Online Banking.
Customizable to your business needs
As your business grows and your financial needs change, Business Online Banking will grow with you. At any time, you can add any of the additional services listed below to best meet your needs.
- Remote Deposit
- Positive Pay
- Wire transfers
There is no fee for the standard version of Business Online Banking. Fees for additional services vary.
Protecting your business
Access to Business Online Banking is protected by a multi-layered security system. This security system may include unique company identifiers, individual identifiers, passwords, and digital tokens ensuring access by authorized persons only.
Dollar Bank utilizes the latest firewall and encryption technology to ensure a safe and secure banking environment. Business Online Banking is available only with browsers that support Secure Socket Layer (SSL) strong encryption to protect your information through the Internet.
Additionally, Business Online Banking offers a variety of fraud prevention options to keep your business safe.
Dollar Bank is a QuickBooks Web Connect bank
Export your checking and savings account activity from Business Online Banking to your QuickBooks software. At the click of a button all of your account activity, including bill payments initiated through Business Online Banking, securely transfers to QuickBooks. This makes it easy for you to reconcile your accounts. Help screens are available in Business Online Banking to guide you through the transfer process. If you are not a current Business Online Banking customer, learn how to sign up.
Contact our treasury management experts